Follow SAVE THE FROGS! on Instagram @savethefrogs
You will see the amazing photos and videos we post on a nearly daily basis.
Instagram is possibly the best photo search engine on the planet. Why? Because millions of users upload photos to Instagram every day and the photos are highly searchable based on the #hashtags people add to their photos. That means you can search #frogs #rana #nature #environment #bullfrogs or whatever else you are interested in. Plus the photos are chronological so you can see what's happening TODAY.
To follow SAVE THE FROGS! on Instagram you can either visit www.instagram.com/savethefrogs or better yet:
(1) Download the free Instagram app for iOS or Android.
(2) Create an account
(3) Click the search button at the bottom of your screen and search savethefrogs
(4) Follow us.
(5) Our images will appear in your feed or you can view our page @savethefrogs to find out what we've been up to. You may also see a row of circles across the top of your screen...click on the STF! circle to get our most recent video and photo stories, which will last only 24 hours (our videos and photos in our traditional Instagram feed are more permanent).
Please like our photos and comment on them...this helps get our page more visibility. You can also direct message us through Instagram. If you have trouble finding us on Instagram please contact us and we will help you out.
See you on Instagram!
SAVE THE FROGS! is now on Snapchat! Find us at username frogsavers
You may be wondering what Snapchat is; or perhaps you think Snapchat's just for kids. Snapchat is actually amazing technology that let's us send you photos and videos from the field with an incredible amount of ease...and delivered right to your smartphone. SAVE THE FROGS! uses Snapchat to send videos of frogs breeding; videos of us saving frogs at habitat restoration events; videos of wetlands being built; videos from our educational events, and interviews with STF! supporters, biologists and volunteers.
Here's how to find SAVE THE FROGS! on Snapchat:
(1) Download the free Snapchat app for iOS or Android.
(2) Log in or sign up.
(3) Get to the screen where you can Add Friends (likely found by tapping the ghost symbol at the top of the screen...otherwise swipe left, right, up or down until you see the ghost symbol).
(4) Click "Add Friends".
(5) Click Add by Username
(6) Search for frogsavers (that's our official STF! Snapchat username).
(7) Alternatively open Snapchat and point your smartphone camera at the yellow Ghost image below and Snapchat should automaticlly add us.
(8) To see our feed (aka our Story), just open Snapchat and then either swipe left or click the three triangular dots at the bottom right of your screen. If we have posted any photos or videos within the past 24 hours you will see SAVE THE FROGS!, so just click on our name and you'll be able to see our Story!
Please feel free to send us a message in Snapchat and ask any questions about amphibians. And if you can't figure out how to find us on Snapchat, please contact us and we will help you out!